We only use top-quality shingles and roofing materials installed by trained and certified installers. Certification by various manufacturers allows us to offer extended warranties on certain materials. Hunter Roofing technicians are proficient installers of all varieties of roofing systems, including shingles, shakes, metal, and slate.
- Asphalt Shingles - Shingles come in a wide variety of styles and warranties, from the standard dimensional shingle to the heavy-weight lifetime shingles such as CertainTeed's Grand Manor collection.
- Cedar Shakes - Hunter Roofing furnishes and installs certified-grade, treated cedar shakes.
- Slate - We provide both traditional Vermont slate, and the light-weight TruSlate 2.0 slate system offered by GAF/Elk Corporation.
- Metal Roofing - Hunter Roofing installers are able to custom fabricate standing-seam roofing on-site in either Kynar-finished steel, Galvalume, or copper. We can provide the more affordable screw-down type metal roofing systems as well.
- Tile - Many styles of tile roofing are available in clay or concrete.
- Composite Roofing - There are several manufacturers on the market that provide light-weight synthetic roofing that simulate slate, tile, or shakes without the need for added structural support.
- Single-membrane - TPO and EPDM membranes provide commercial system solutions for flat roof applications.
- Modified Bitumen - Modified roofing is a multiple-layer system comprised of self-adhered bitumen membrane that is an ideal solution for residential roofs that are too low-sloped for shingles.